Saturday, January 10, 2009

SPEAKING OUT

I am at a point where things need to be set straight and I need to speak for myself.

First of all, I need to apologize for my actions. They have affected people I love so dearly.

I will try and explain.

I love my sister Julie. She has always been a source of strength and comfort. I was able to talk to her about anything. When my feelings were hurt she was always there to pick up the pieces. I spoke to her about frustrations within my family not ever dreaming my words when end up twisted on a blog. Things that should have stayed within my family ended up all over the Internet and caused insurmountable division.

The point of opening this up is for me to try and set some things straight and understand that my goal is to be the best aunt, sister, sister-in-law and human being that I can be.

Second, while I did with hesitation allow Julie to record and post the video, it is with immense regret that I did so. Her blogging and my confiding in her has hurt my family, as well as Jon and Kate's.

My relationship with my sister is very strained over this. I asked her to take down her blog completely but she did not feel that it was the right thing to do. I also begged her to stop blogging about Jon and Kate. We came to an understanding in which she promised she would stop. This was several months ago.

I am trying to put my mistakes behind me, and my family first. This is impossible to do with Julie still blogging about the Gosselin's.

It is my hope that everyone know that I do not endorse what Julie is saying, and honestly have never felt comfortable with it. Jon and Kate are terrific people who are doing what they believe is best for their family.

21 comments:

  1. Funny, the Jodi that I saw on TV would be the best wife, mother and human being she knew how to be. I call bull crap on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I think that you did the right thing, and in the long run, you will feel better for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post a video of yourself stating these very same things and maybe your pro Gosselin plea will be believable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be nice if this was really you Aunt Jodi. I am with Niecy, post a video. Because your credibility is shot after what you(?) and Julie have done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice try! NOT...not even a good try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just curious . . . .

    Do you above posters not believe this is Aunt Jodi because you are more skeptical because of the PennMommy fiasco?

    or

    Do you not believe this because you think that Jodi has always fully supported her sister Julie?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that it's very honorable, and I agree with what Linda is saying. Some people just love controversy, they can't believe that someone would actually want to put an end to it. Maybe I am too trusting, but I have no reason to believe you are not who you say you are, with that said,you have my support Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This whole blog and Linda's comment sounds like a GDNNOP setup to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, sorry, I am not really buying this, but I do find it hilarious that GWOP2009 and her fellow peeps are *suddenly* suspicious of online Gosselin insiders.

    They bought the Penn Mommy story (as well as BK and others) hook, line and sinker. Based on the continued posts from "insiders" (ha ha) they have learned NOTHING from that episode despite how foolish they looked.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Madalainef

    Yes, and we are responsible for the recession and the war in Iraq too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you say so, dear Nina! Glad you agree and took responsibility--- finally! Probably the only honest thing your group has ever done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh sure that was me taking responsibility. I forgot to say that we also are responsible for global warming too. Wouldn't want to sweep that one under the rug, dear madalainef.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nina dear, you crack me up. You've brightened my day by making me laugh about your self-righteous attitude. If you want to keep going, fine, but I'm a little bored with your same song now. Go back to your blog and play like a good litte girl.

    ReplyDelete
  16. madalainef dear,


    I thought up thread you said this was my blog. Now you want me to go away. It looks like this might be your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting that the most posts come from regulars at GDNNOP. I think this blog is underhanded enough to be a grand experiment on the part of GDNNOP But who the hell really cares? It's a piece of shit anyway and not particularly inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Porkrind,

    I believe it is GWOP that is in the business of perpetrating fraudulent "insiders". Penn Mommy anyone? How about BK? Beth? I can keeping going if you like.

    In fact, rumor around the water cooler is one of the top dogs at GWOP claimed to be good friends with one of the aforementioned fakeity fake "insiders".

    Watch those porkrinds, Porkrind. They will do a number on your waistline and you won't be able to fit into the low rise jeans that Kate wears so well.

    ReplyDelete
  19. IF this is Jodi's blog, then I would be very careful as to what she writes about, or if she writes anymore. She did enough damage allowing Bitter Julie to write what she did. And her video was just so low class.

    If she can shut up Julie then great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I honestly and truly believe that if this was really Jodi, she'd find an avenue besides one that has already been proven to be a troll haven to express herself. I'm sorry I feel that way, but I'm sure you can understand why. There are crazy fans and crazy anti-fans, and then there are those of us who just are sort of in the middle and would like the truth so we can go back to our boring little lives.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jodi, I do hope you will continue to speak out mostly to set the record straight. If we are all indeed wrong about the gosselins you would be the one to know. we are all eager to hear the truth and maybe we are all wrong. but there's a lot of confusion out there that maybe you could help clear up.

    ReplyDelete